Z-Wave Garage Door Tilt Sensor
Remotely monitor the status of your garage door
This Ecolink brand tilt sensor allows you to remotely monitor your garage, hatches, roll-up doors, or any other tilting surface. Verify doors are closed when you leave, and turn on lights inside your home when you arrive, all from your from your computer, tablet or smart phone. Simple installation and setup.
If you forget to close your garage door, or an intruder opens it, the Ecolink Z-Wave Garage Door Tilt Sensor will let you know. The sensor mounts inside near the top of your garage door. When the door is opened, the sensor tilts and sends an alert through your Z-Wave network. The tilt sensor easily installs with the included mounting bracket, which mounts to the garage door with screws or double-sided tape.
- Simply apply battery power to pair
- Simple installation and setup - no drilling required
- White housing
- Range up to 100 feet
- Includes 3V CR123A Battery which can last up to 5 years
- Uses Z-Wave RF technology
- Compatible Controllers:
- SmartThings, Staples Connect, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia and Piper
- NON-COMPATIBLE Controllers:
- Home Depot Wink, ADP Pulse, DSC, Interlogix, 2Gig, Napco and Honeywell
- Uses one CR123A Lithium battery
- Battery life of 3 years
- Z-wave Radio, Z-wave Certified
- Frequency: 908.4MHz US
- Range: up to 100ft indoors (varies based on environment)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 49 Celsius
CONTENTS: Tilt Sensor, Sensor Mounting Bracket, (3) Screws, Battery, Piece of Adhesive Tape.
We Also Recommend